Getting started with Iphone 4 White


Once micro SIM has been inserted to the phone, you will be prompted with the image below asking you to enter PIN.


Below is the card of the micro SIM. With that card you will find the PIN that I have encircled in red.

Please be advised - I have highlighted all the numbers of my card with white for security purposes. I cannot show you my PIN.




After you have entered your PIN, you will be prompted to the image above asking you to connect the iphone to your laptop or computer. Make sure that you have registered and downloaded iTunes software on your computer before you connect your iphone.




The images you see above on the iphone will be your sign that you are now ready to use the applications of your phone. The process of having your computer install a new software on your phone normally takes less than 30 minutes.

Enjoy and have fun downloading games on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment