Toshiba Qosmio Webcam

I had trouble last night  on how to use Toshiba Qosmio webcam. I wanted my face to appear on the webcam instead of the background below. I was trying to have a video chat with my cousins back home so you can just imagine how frustrating it was that I could get to see them yet what their only seeing of me were some colorful backgrounds. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out on how to go about having my face shown. May this will be of great help to anyone experiencing the same trouble as I do.  


First - locate the image below on your desktop by pointing your cursor on the upper left.


Second - click on the effects icon or the one encircled with red.

 Third - click on Frame tab and make sure you tick the off mark as shown.

 Fourth - click on screen cover tab and also make sure that you tick off as shown below.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment