ALL things Red and



irRED sistible 11122009


Surprisingly irREDsistible – there is no other way for me to describe it, I am truthfully surprise that suddenly I just can’t stop loving RED color.

Growing up my favourite color was always BLUE yet ever since I came to Australia I have noticed a sudden change of heart. Before I knew it, I had a few collections of RED. Some were gifts from friends, others were out of coincidence, it was not really of intention to buy because of the color, the items just happened to be in red when bought. And for those items that I bought because its RED- I considered them my treats. I just simply could not resist.

How did it all begun? Nov 21, 2009 Hubby and I needed a car, the first major debt, our very well love baby. HOLDEN BARINA –red cutie car.

Christmas – adorable bowls was given by a friend.


Sometime January 2010 if I am not mistaken, I saw plates and mugs on sale at a store and don’t they just match perfectly the bowl set? I bought not only the plates but the mugs as well....




Then somehow I do not know anymore of the sequence of which ones came first over the other yet undoubtedly it’s an eye catcher - especially if I GROUP them all in one place.



 
baking pans

box holder for knick knacks,travel bag, trash can, snuggy blanket

utensils holder, chopping board with strainer, heart shape cookie cutter

Toshiba Qosmio laptop
Bed sheets


























































No comments:

Post a Comment