Thumbnails disappeared

no thumbnails1
I could not figure out what went wrong! I remembered installing and uninstalling series of programs on my computer - Windows7 version. My pictures were no longer in thumbnails format, as shown above, you will noticed its all in a jpeg icon which was so inconvenient for me everytime  I only wanted to browse for pictures that I wanted  to open. I have tried disk clean up, restored folder to previous settings and made sure that the show thumbnails instead of icons had been ticked yet nothing seems to work. I was about to give up but I changed my mind and decided to give it another try. Still it did not work. Hopeless scenario, I pointed and clicked my mouse to my fancy. To my surprise, I saw a thumbnail format of one of my pictures in desktop. What a relief!
Hope this procedure will work out for you. Fingers crossedGood Luck!
thumnails
4

5

No comments:

Post a Comment